11th Benefit Gala – Saturday, April 29th, 2017 – 6:00PM
Expect the Unexpected
Last year’s annual gala dinner and auction raised more than $270,000 to benefit Arizona’s children, families and animals. Let’s do it again this year!
Step into another world at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia. Your evening will include:
- Champagne red carpet arrival and premium cocktail reception
- Exquisite three course dinner
- Premium hosted bar throughout the evening
- Amazing silent and live auctions
- Dancing the night away with the “Party Crashers Band”
- Luxurious guest accommodations at the Omni Montelucia
- Couple’s keepsake photo
- Complimentary valet parking
- Master of Ceremonies – Tara Hitchcock
Formal attire – masks encouraged
Call 602-725-5033 with any questions.
Don’t miss out on all the exceptional gifts featured in our silent auction
Our live auction offers unbelievable exotic escapes and special treasures
Dance the night away to live music after an extraordinary dinner.
Food Drives Phoenix School District
Because of your help in the inaugural Fall 2015 Food Drive, sponsored by For Those Without A Voice and Sanctuary on Camelback, our goal of feeding 2,000 Phoenix elementary students during the October break was not only met, it was surpassed! In fact, your donations raised enough for nearly 2,000 meals giving us a head start on our efforts to feed students during the next school break. Thank you for caring so much!
Current & Upcoming Projects
- 2017 Benefit Gala
- Southwest Wildlife – medical clinic and rehabilitation enclosures
- Food Drives for Underprivileged Children
- 100 Club: Provision of a service dog for for sex-crimes division of Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Teacher Appreciation Lunch with Phoenix Fire Department